14 things to remember in a relationship (via hollowfawn)
Ughhh I love this!
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least
first 50 reblogs likes are ignored!
it can go over 50, but I won’t start making lists until it at least has 50 notes
all will be promoted to over 3.3k
healthy/fitblr/recovery blogs only!
***if you are following from a different blog, FREAKING TELL ME. ain’t nobody got time for that***
want to be bolded?
message/submit a self love message or selfie!
I asked my little sister what she thinks makes a girl a girl and a boy a boy, and she said, “Well, their faces. Boys kind of look like lizards, and girls look like normal cute humans.”
we’ve all got that weird pretty big secret that we don’t really hide but like we don’t flaunt it like “My brother died of cancer” or “I’m gay” or “I tried to kill myself last year” or anything really and when you find out somebody’s big plot twist you know you’re in this friendship for the long run
<3 thank you, really needed this today! I hope you have a great day too!!