I. Feel. Horrible.
What the actual. I think I have allergies. For the first time in my life I think I am having a legitimate histamine response to some external air borne allergen. I’ve always swelled up a little from scratches from certain animals, and I itch when handling certain kinds of wood, and if course I sneeze when it’s too dusty- but this has never happened.
I don’t have any antihistamines because I have never experienced this at all ever but now I have gone through 11 tissues in two hours and uncontrollable sneezes and watery eyes and I feel like throwing up too and it is miserable.
It is 2 AM and I am not in a state to drive. All I have in my medicine stuff right now besides pain killers I hate using is theraflu.
Theraflu please help.
tags: personal. me. pics. selfie.
- thefightworthit likes this
- sideofnature likes this
- endofbabylon likes this
- thehotandwet likes this
- you-are-my-little-wallflower likes this
- izu-a likes this
- beautifulhealthyorganicliving likes this
- runcanislupusrun likes this
- thewetter-thebetter likes this
- thecalebfarley likes this
- tasteofdecay likes this
- thebodyandthesoul likes this
- lucysweatslove posted this